Wednesday, 01 August 2007

The Art of Procrastination......



There is one Art I have mastered...the ART OF PROCRASTINATION. I find I am especially adept at it when I have a deadline for my studies looming like a big disaster. Its a constant source of wonder that despite all the years of "Learning the consequences of procrastination" , I still fall prey to it ??? I thought as you got older you got wiser? It appears however that you don't always learn from your mistakes.

I get very irritated with others when they procrastinate... but I can give you VERY good excuses why my assignment won't be ready by due date. I am writing this in the vain hope it jars my sub-conscious into a mad panic so that I START THE ASSIGNMENT before I run into some serious time issues.

Don't invite me anywhere, don't ask me anything........tell me to go study....

Si

1 comment:

IHateToast said...

and how much can we blame you when we procrastinate by reading your blog, you temptress?