Monday, 30 July 2007

Happy Birthday J - 15 years of fun!



It's my "Baby's" Birthday, J turned 15 today. I cannot believe how the time has gone, it felt like yesterday I was pregnant with her. The thing is that when your kids start hitting numbers like 15........it means your own numbers are getting pretty much larger.........I am going to be 42 this year...Arrgh! J is now quite a bit taller than me and it feels a bit weird looking up at your kid.

We had a celebration on Sat evening for her and she got a "Kick Ass Camera" for her B.Day. unfortunately both she and I have had flu all weekend so weren't feeling the best.

I have been taking the dogs to the doggie park lately as the puppy, alias Destructor Dog, needs lots of exercise to keep her from shredding everything she sees. It is really cute to watch her run. She is very gentle and loves to play with all the other dogs, she does not always listen too well but always comes back to us after a run.

The photos are of J and A at a recent Greyhound Promo looking after the dogs... The joke is just cos I thought it was funny!

Si

2 comments:

paola_ said...

A few weeks ago I attended my goddaughter's confirmation and felt a bit like you did :) Emma's 15 now, but it only feels like yesterday when she was born!

IHateToast said...

you're just a baby yourself. be good to the kids, they'll choose your nursing home.