Tuesday, 07 August 2007

Still finding things a bit distracting...



I think it must be a medical condition or something but I still have not sunk my teeth into this assignment? I get distracted by anything and everything that would normally not even register on my "Interest Radar".

Things I did today:

1) Took Kids to School
2) Attended J's final subject selection interview (Maths, Art, Ancient History, Biology, English & Chemistry)
3) Attended an Academic Awards Lunch where J won an award for excellent results in Semester
4) Did Shopping
5) Did 3 loads of laundry
6) Exercised The Grey Kids
7) Cooked dinner
8) Made a million calls to sort insurances etc etc
9) Watched TV
10) Avoided my assignment

What I didn't do Today:

1) My Assignment


Don't worry tomorrow I am grounded and I will do it...I promise!



;-)

Si

1 comment:

thebellagreyhound said...

quit reading comments and get back to study!! : )