Sunday, 06 January 2008

Notes to self.......


Some days I realize that much of my troubles are brought on myself... its taken me about 35 years to figure out. I am also aware that I am a victim of my own creation. Why must I collect animals like a woman possessed? Take for instance my latest crusade... TY. He is a lovely kitty but... he has issues...

He is extremely CRANKY, a real grumpy old man. He likes the accommodation and the resident humans BUT is very unsatisfied with his fellow felines. My other Siamese have been very accommodating toward him but he still grumbles at them. My feral cat "Kitten" or as we have re-named her SUMO... does not like him. No sireee she thinks he should be attacked as frequently as is felinely possible. So she waits around corners or on top of furniture and ambushes Ty.


So all is not quiet at home... in fact the animal politics is bad... a bit of tension in the camp. Oh did I mention that the mere sight of the dogs is enough to send our Mr Grumpy into a trembling rage... yep TY hates dogs...

So everyone please hold thumbs that he settles.... or do your duty and help me find him a nice quiet home without other animals... He is very cuddly and loves people......???? Are you sure you don't need a spare Siamese???

Oh well I guess it was a bit inevitable... there are a huge number of beasts to get accustomed to around here....

The 2 legged family are well, no dramas there.... small mercies Huh!



Will chat soon
Si

No comments: