Thursday, 17 January 2008

My Battery is flat........


I have been a very slack blogger. I have a good excuse, my mystery illness has attacked me again. I feel flat, exhausted, sore, can sleep as much as my cats do, no energy, sweats..... Back to the Doc, he does more tests turns out I have had Glandular Fever! Ah ha, that explains everything.

So I have been booked off work for a few days to rest... I have issues with that concept but I am trying. I have read two books, watched a few movies and slept an average 14 hours a day.... Still not feeling wonderful but at least I know why I feel like a bus ran me over!

All is well in the camp at present, as we say here in The Madhouse.... at least its not cancer! I will recover, will just have to take things easier.



Ty our new resident Siamese, or "Mr Cranky" as I like to call him has settled in. The Siamese are all getting on and sharing nicely but "Sumo Cat" still has major issues with him and attacks at every opportunity.


The kids are still on Holiday but school starts again in a couple of weeks. A starts High School and J is in her second last year. Karma and Shani are well and J has been doing some running with Shani who seems to have boundless amounts of energy.

Met up with Ms Needlenose for brekkie and handed over some booties for OMO the white hound with paw troubles.... apparently he goose steps with them.... He will learn that Booties = Able to walk on Hard surfaces......

Will Blog more when I have more energy....

The photos are of the 3 Siamese enjoying a "Massage".... mad felines!


Yours wearily
Si

2 comments:

thebellagreyhound said...

Oh GF is just the worst! Make sure you look after yourself - get plenty of vitamin C and refuse to do ANY house work!

Anonymous said...

in the states we called it mono for mononucleosis or something like that. i like mono over glandular fever. sounds less deadly. sorry you're zonked.

what movies? what books?

what kinky cats!