Sunday, 04 November 2007

Blog Drought..............

Long time no hear, sort of feel guilty I have not been a good little blogger. Much has happened these past days. I am officially finished working at Anvet and am now working at Peninsula Vet full time. It is such a novel feeling to be able to leave for work at 7:55 and be at work on time at 8am! Probably buys me an extra 6-8 hours of spare time a week.


It was very sad saying goodbye and I have warned the folk I'll be back to visit very frequently. I even hugged Churchill the abusive Clinic cat goodbye....


We went out for a farewell dinner at Southbank and I was given the very best gift a girl can get.........a voucher for an "Indulgence Massage/Facial" that is an hour and half.........I CANNOT WAIT....I luuurve being pampered.


I have had result back on my Radiology Certification, and have passed that ...now just to hear back on my last exam on Ultrasound/Endoscopy/ECG and Fluid Therapy........... If I pass that one then its on to the home stretch next year.......final year! Yay, I have a break now until Feb 08........which I am already enjoying thoroughly.


J and I went on a "Greytwalk" and have only just downloaded the photos , so you can see how the Grey Girls had a good afternoon with their Greytmates.........


I am writing this on a spare computer because my laptop has fallen ill, the keyboard is playing up and I can't type anything........I really hate it when computers break.........its like a rattle in your car that you can't locate.........


Sayonara

Si

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like bumsniffing was a big event. i'm so glad i remember facial features and names.

Greytgirl, Amie, and Blaze said...

Congrats on you passing your exams and starting the new job.