Sunday, 02 September 2007

You can't catch me.....I'm Shani!

Near our house there is a field.... a big empty fenced field... we take the girls there to let off steam. Takes about 5 Min's and the greys are all done, they have run at Mach2 for 5 minutes and after a cool down walk. We sniff a few things, do pee pees and then wander home. Shani and Karma love to run, they chase each other and run circles around us. A couple of sprints and they go to eat grass and do doggie stuff. The beauty is having a fenced field about the size of 3 Footy fields all to ourselves!


The BIG advantage of this is that Shani the Destructor is too tired to destruct.


J got all artistic on me and told me how to position things so she could be in the photo with her dog. Right in the clover....worked well.


Had a good weekend, studied some, played some and got a few things done. Next two weeks are going to be a bit mad around here as one of the nurses at work is going on leave so I am doing extra hours...have warned my family that things could turn bad at home during this period...the washer woman is gonna be scarce.........


It was fathers day here today (different to South Africa) , its been nearly 6 six years since my Dad passed away.....still miss him like crazy. Miss how he made me laugh and how he held us all together... R.I.P Dad.


Si

1 comment:

IHateToast said...

j's good. it's a beautiful shot. you have cute girls. you should keep them. don't take them back to big W where you got them on sale. no way!