Monday, 24 September 2007

I need to go to AA .... Animals Anonymous!



Seriously, I am really a bit mad. My friend Doriso calls my home "The Ark", she is not wrong let me tell you.

Ok I will explain what the head count was here this past weekend:
2 Greyhounds,
2 Toy Poodle Pups,
1 Shih Tzu pup,
3 Cockatiels,
3 Cats,
2 Goldfish,
2 Danios
2 Siamese Fighting Fish....

I have a perfectly rational explanation for this madness...

Dr R went away for some much needed R&R and I offered to have my "God Pups" as usual. The little Shih Tzu belongs to a client who had an urgent trip overseas and no commercial kennel will take a pup that age....... what could I do.......



D said nothing, I think he has given up and just does whatever he is told...... My niece is here from South Africa and she is just laughing. She has never seen so many animals in one spot!

J enjoys it as much as me and so helps me to feed and clean the animals of the Ark.

On a more exciting note, I have written and passed my Radiography Exam.....YYYYYYAAAAHHH! Now just add finishing touches to the assignment and I am done!!

Will post more soon
Si

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

done for good or just for the term? i need to know how excited i must get.

i think you need more pets. how about a litter of greyhounds?