Friday, 24 August 2007

Been awhile....better catch up!





Well last weekend saw the "Clan" off to Noosa for the weekend. My best friend whom I have known since I was 4yrs old was visiting from the "Land of Long White Cloud". Actually I think she was hoping that "Sunny Queensland" would deliver her from the "Coolth" of New Zealand... I think she wants her money back after the weather we had this past week!


It was lovely to catch up with her and meet the new baby boy...when you only get to see people once year its a shock to see how they grow! It was also the first time I had gone away from my "Grey Babies", my friend "Doriso" was kind enough to move into our home or "Ark" as she calls it to care for my creatures great and small.

The Grey's seem to have been happy enough to be spoiled by Doriso but apparently the cats gave her a bit of a hard time by galloping up and down the passage all night and keeping her awake. Shani only protested slightly by doing some "Un-Gardening" of the pot plants. Karma as usual was her perfectly behaved self.


It was great to get away and Noosa is very very beautiful, I think we may need to spend more time exploring the Sunshine Coast. The beach was beautiful and even though the weather was not too good we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There were no computers and so we actually talked!!! Bloody Miracle!


Gotta go have a shower... had a little "incident" at work today. Was attempting to feed a kitty with a fractured jaw via her "Stomach Tube", the tube blocked and the mushy cat food exploded into my face.....yup not a good look! Cat food in the eyes and hair, as usual my work colleagues rushed to help me...yeah right...they were all rolling about laughing at me....

Don't despair we sorted the tube and the kitty has had a big feed...

Chat soon
Si

No comments: