Thursday, 05 July 2007

Sick again..........



It is not fair...........my friends have come to visit from Sydney and I am sick again. Thankfully I am going to see the Gastroenterologist on the 9th and hopefully he will be able to figure out whats happening in my gut.

The tiredness is returning and the pain is pretty full on. Oh well thats life I guess. Its been great to see my Sydney friends. The kids have picked up their friendship where it left off. Today was spent cycling along the Peninsula Waterfront and tomorrow its Australia Zoo.

Dogs are great, Karma loves Shonny and things are really rather sweet around here. Karma seems to really enjoy Shonny's company and even shares her bed and bowl with her(high praise from the Queen). Shonny is just a babe and still has a few teething issues...........chewed the shoe rack and steals beer bottles. But a quick reprimand and she stops immediately. The kids and D like her and want her to stay forever............we will see if that is a possibility!


I love her to, but then again as you may have noticed........I like em all!

Would be hundreds of dogs if I had my way.........

Gotta go lie down now.........not feeling to good.

Si

3 comments:

Greychicken said...

That is too freaky, I have an almost identical photo of my border hound - only her bottle is a dog toy bottle of red wine!!

IHateToast said...

sorry you're feeling pukey.

tell everyone the only cure is the addition of 3 more hounds.

Anonymous said...

not enuff alcohol can make you feel a bit off. increase the intake a bit