Thursday, 14 June 2007

What they don't tell you about fostering "Grey's"



We had a weekend guest, little "Shonny" came to stay for a few days. She is a sweet little girl but we discovered that she has a secret drinking problem! Put a beer bottle in the recycle bin and Hey Presto it reappears in the dog's bed with a dog trying desperately to get the last drop out.......granted it was a Guiness but hey......dogs should'nt drink!

"Shonny" has moved on in her foster journey and I am sure will find a great forever home in the not too distant future. Don't worry, we removed the bottle and had to "re-locate" the recycle bin until she moved on.........

Next episode...........THE NEW OLD DOG arrives.............

Si

1 comment:

thebellagreyhound said...

I took Shonnie to the vets this morning to haave the op. She has not changed...wheeee look at me I'm in the car! look at me look at me wheeeeeeee look at me I'm in the car! Vet? what vet? I'm in
the car wheeeeeeeeeeeee! look at me... is that a butterfly? Nup must have been a bird cause I'm in the car and I am going fast and having a TOP time!