Wednesday, 11 July 2007

Timewarp



I'm not sure if it's just me or if others have this problem. I feel like someone has hit the FAST FORWARD button and my life is just hectic? I always think I can slow things down but its impossible.

Rush rush rush............wake up, work,get kids, feed multitude of other living dependant creatures, do washing, hang it up, feed human dependants, try to remember various engagements, shout at kids to do homework, walk the greys, shop,shower ,sleep..........repeat daily for 7 days???

What the? I am not sure if I remember my Mom being so busy? Are other folk this busy? Every week I promise myself I am going to get it all under control........but alas so far no luck.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.......

Si

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think we're always busy, because we've forgotten that we don't have to take on stuff. i don't have kids and i can't get a moment to rest. i think i've been made to feel lazy or guilty if you don't over do it.

lucky for me, if i ever forget to do anything, it just means i'm inconvenienced. it doesn't mean i've left a child at the airport.