Friday, 15 June 2007

Complaints






I got a complaint yesterday.........from the other side of the world. My sister rings me and says"Ok I'm sick of the dogs now, tell us how the family are.........and post pictures!" So for the South African contingent here's a bit about the Clan (the human side).

Girls are great, looking forward to school holidays at the end of next week.......then they can fight all day long instead of having restricted hours after school to fight. J is still going to Gym and is doing really well......A continues to swim under sufferance and we bribe her to get her there.....whatever it takes we will do.

D is very very well now, able to drink beer and looking so well. A cut her hair short. I am on a mid-semester break from studies which is great! Here is sone J-Art as well for you to see what she is up to. She spends all day online at a site called i-scribble and draws online with her cyber pals. J is also keen on photography as you see. D and A play World of Warcraft 24/7. I complained that he pays me no attention........he says its because he never sees me online...............

D said he did not want another dog.............I said pay me more attention or let me have another dog........I got the dog as you see!


So life is pretty normal for now........just the way I like it..........no dramas.........just ordinary stuff!

Its Bliss
Si

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! that is no scribble!

they're looking good. you must be feeding them lots of liver treats.