Friday, 18 May 2007

Starting Point


Thought it may be an idea to have a blog, seeing as everyone else I know has one. Mine will be a mixture of work and life..........greyhounds and other topics. Things were starting to look ok. D has recovered and is looking pretty darn good! A mere slip of man now, this entailed shopping for some new clothes as the old ones just fall off his .........ask no questions and I'll tell no lies.

Seeing as he is well I thought I should have a bash at being a patient for awhile. Not sure whats going on as yet but can only describe it as "Phantom Gallbladder" pain and discomfort??? What the ?? Apparently it is not uncommon to have some problems post gallbladder removal. Sooo here I go again....Abdominal scan etc etc. Will let you know whats going on when I know.

Due to unforseen circumstances i.e "Illness in the family" again........I am putting a hold on fostering greyhounds for awhile. Karma does not mind as she is not really a dog and so as long as there is human company she is happy. She has also been accepted into the "Siamese Club" and Bindii and Blue like her now. This is a great homour as even "Kitten" who is actually a feline, has not been invited in to this exclusive club as yet.

Work has been difficult due to my "Mystery illness" and I am feeling so very very exhausted all the time. Will write more soon.
Si

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karma is so little! She's accepted as a cat, because she's just shy of being one.